Monday, August 4, 2014

Just for Fun

Since we've moved I've been anxious to get my photography rolling again. So, I took my big girl out for a fun shoot at the local Greenhouse. They have a beautiful location! And the staff is so friendly and accommodating. (Thank you!!!)

I can't believe how big my little girl is! She is on the verge of downright gorgeous... (if I do say so myself).


 



I love to take pictures of Marlie. I really do. But for every picture I snap there are 5 where she isn't looking into the camera. And for every good picture there is a silly picture. For instance:


Have I ever mentioned that I love being a photographer in the digital age?! I can afford to get some great pictures of the "real her". I'll save them for later (wink). They are always good for a little chuckle if nothing else!

No comments:

Post a Comment